* 1 – No Fees – There are no fees for 1-time card and gift card transactions funded by a US bank account made in the US. There are fees for funding your digital wallet balance via Debit or Credit card. There are international currency conversion fees charged by Mastercard for international transactions on the 1-time card.
* 2 – No debt – When using ACH as a funding source for any transaction, you will have a debt to Fluz from the moment you transact until the funds are debited from your designated Checking or Savings account. Your debt is paid within one business day from transacting.
* 3 – No interest – There are no interest charges from Fluz because the Fluz card issued by Patriot Bank is not a credit card. If you fund a Fluz transaction with a credit card and you do not pay that credit card bill, you are subject to terms & conditions of the credit card used, which may include interest. Please see your cardholder terms of the designated funding source for details on interest charges.
* 4 – Credit card stacking – On gift card transactions only, Fluz will code the transaction using an MCC that corresponds to the merchant category of the gift card being purchased. 1-time cards can only be funded via ACH, debit card or your Fluz balance.
* 5 – Credit building in the background – Fluz will report to one or more credit reporting agencies your ACH payments made to Fluz for the repayment of funds advanced on your behalf in connection with your Fluz App transactions. The credit builder is based on repayment of amounts owed for Fluz products and services. There is no credit provided by Patriot Bank, N.A. or Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC.
* 6 – Security – Fluz 1-time cards offer added security for members by adding a required process for FaceID, TouchID, 2-Factor Authentication or an account passcode on each transaction. The card number expires after 24-hours and after each use.
* 7 – Everywhere – Fluz 1-time cards work online everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Fluz 1-time cards work in-store everywhere Mastercard is accepted in stores that accept ApplePay or GooglePay.
* 8 – Access to premium quality rewards – Fluz offers cashback rewards with no credit checks, no monthly or annual fees. Most premium rewards cards currently in the market require a monthly or annual fee.
* 9 – Minimal effort – Members can use Fluz app in conjunction with the bank accounts, debit or credit cards they already have. Members do not need to commit to annual or monthly membership fees.
* 10 – T&Cs – Fluz has a published terms and conditions document which can be viewed in the Fluz app or on the website. Fluz does not have any annual or monthly membership fees or interest fees.
* 11 – International transaction fees – Fluz does not charge any international transaction fees or currency conversion fees. There are international currency conversion fees applied by the card network. Full details of those fees can be found on Mastercard International Inc.
* 12 – Rewards on everything else – After the introductory offers on a rewards card, the cashback goes down from the promoted rate to the base rate. The base rate is generally disclosed as the “everything else” offer.
* 13 – Rewards on top of points – Fluz has the ability to code a transaction on a given Merchant Category Code (MCC). Most card issuers offer extra cashback rewards on select MCCs. When a user purchases a gift card with credit cards, the transactions will be coded on the respective MCC. Members will be able to earn the rewards from Fluz in addition to any category rewards offered by their card issuer for transacting at a said MCC.
* 14 – No SSN – A form of government ID, selfie match and a verified US address will be required to open the account. Once a member’s spend velocity reaches the predefined limits, they must provide full Customer Identification Program (CIP) information. The KYC process requires Fluz to collect the Date of Birth, Legal Name, US Legal Address, Social Security Number (SSN) or Government Issued Identification with a S. Click here to see limits triggering the full Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements. Click here to see details about the full Customer Identification Program (CIP) information collected.
*15 – In order to use this card, you must agree to the terms and conditions of the Fluz Authorized User Terms and fee schedule, if any. The Fluz 1-time Mastercard is issued by Patriot Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from Mastercard.
*16 – Endless Earnings – The referral royalties you can earn on anyone in your network is endless. But each of your networks can only go up to 5 degrees of connection away. A user can have multiple networks in the Fluz app.
*17 – A form of government ID, selfie match and a verified US address will be required to open the account.
*18 – There is a fee from Mastercard for international transactions. There are no fees from Fluz for those international transactions.
*20 – Statement: Funds in your Fluz Wallet are held at an FDIC insured institution.
This statement is to be accompanied by the following disclosure in close proximity, or as a footnote (or hyperlink) that is clear and conspicuous: Your funds will be held at or transferred to Metropolitan Commercial Bank, an FDIC-insured institution. While there, your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC in the event Metropolitan Commercial Bank fails if specific deposit insurance requirements are met and your card is registered. See fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/prepaid.html for details. FDIC insurance does not protect your funds in the event of Fluz’s failure or from the risk of theft or fraud.
*21 – There are fees paid to Fluz to fund your digital wallet or transfer to a friend via debit card, credit card, prepaid card or PayPal. There are no fees for funding your digital wallet via bank transfer ACH debit. There are no fees for using the balance to transfer to other members in the Fluz app, funding gift card purchases, funding a Mastercard transaction or withdrawing your balance to a bank account or PayPal account. You may incur fees from your bank or PayPal associated with your transaction to receive the funds from Fluz. Please consult your bank or PayPal account for further details. There are fees paid to Fluz to fund your digital wallet via debit card, credit card, prepaid card or PayPal.
*22 – We always keep actual user data private. The user examples are hypothetical and for illustrative purposes only.