Fluzᵀᴹ Member Terms & Policies
– Effective January 15, 2023
– Effective January 15, 2023
Terms and Conditions
This Member Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that govern the contractual relationship between Fluz Fluz LLC dba Fluz (“Fluz”) and its members (“Member” or “you”). Fluz and Member are collectively referred to below as the “Parties” and may each be referred to as a “Party.”
By enrolling, you agree that the Member Agreement is subject to acceptance by Fluz. Fluz reserves the right to refuse to accept a Member Agreement for any reason in its sole discretion. Upon acceptance by Fluz, these Terms and Conditions, together with the Fluz Compensation Plan and the Fluz Incentive Offerings, all of which are incorporated by reference, shall constitute the entire agreement (the “Agreement”) between Fluz and Member.
Becoming a Member
1) Minimum Age & Registration: Fluz is not available to persons under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from Fluz. By using Fluz, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed.
Subject to your compliance with these terms and all applicable laws, Fluz grants you permission to access and use Fluz for your personal or business use, at the level for which you have registered, as set forth in these Terms and consistent with the intended features of the Fluz Rewards Program.
2) W-9 Form or Equivalent Required: You will be prompted to complete and submit an IRS form W-9 and/or provide the required taxpayer reporting identification information when your cash back rewards and cash referral incentives reach the amount required by applicable law. Your Status as a Fluz independent Member is temporary until you submit your completed W-9 or equivalent. If you have not submitted your W-9 or equivalent by the time you’ve earned the required IRS reporting amount, your Fluz membership will be suspended for up to 30 days, or until you submit your W-9 or equivalent. If you do not submit your W-9 or equivalent within 30 days after your membership is suspended, your membership will be canceled.
3) Adherence to the Agreement: If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement upon revision or update, your sole recourse is to notify the Company and cancel your Fluz Agreement. Failure to cancel constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. You must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for bonuses, cash back rewards, referral incentives, or any other compensation of monetary value from Fluz.
4) Amendments to the Agreement: The Company reserves the right to amend the Agreement at its discretion. Amendments shall be effective 30 days after notice and publication of the amended provisions at fluz.app, but amendments shall not apply retroactively to conduct that occurred prior to the effective date of the amendment. If you do not agree to any amendments, your sole recourse is to cancel your Fluz Agreement. The continuation of your use of the Fluz App after the effective date of any amendment shall constitute your acceptance of such amendment. Fluz may also require you to agree to be bound by any amendments.
5) Members’ Rights: Members of Fluz:
6) Independent Contractor Status: You acknowledge and agree that Fluz Members are independent contractors and not employees, partners, legal representatives, or franchisees of Fluz. Members are solely responsible for paying all expenses they incur, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, telecommunication, and other business expenses.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MEMBERS SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS A FLUZ EMPLOYEE FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES.
Fluz is not responsible for withholding and shall not withhold or deduct FICA, or taxes of any kind from Members’ compensation. Members are not entitled to workers compensation or unemployment security benefits of any kind from Fluz. You agree that you are responsible for the reporting, collection, remittance, and payment of all applicable taxes and fees. You agree that you bear full responsibility for any resulting penalties or interest resulting from the failure to properly report any information required or to make any payment required to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (or to any other tax authority). You acknowledge that Fluz shall provide tax information to the IRS where it is legally required to do so. You confirm that you will seek independent tax advice and acknowledge that you are not receiving tax advice from Fluz.
7) Limitations on Member Accounts within a Household: There may be up to two (s) Fluz accounts per household or within a Member’s immediate family. Accounts must be for bona fide use only. Attempts to maximize referral incentives or referral incentives by utilizing multiple accounts, even within a household, is prohibited. Any gaming, fraud, or deceptive behavior related to the use of multiple household accounts may result in the termination of this Agreement.
Member Promotion of Fluz Usage & Referral
8) Ethical Practices & Conduct:
Members shall, at all times, operate in a manner that reflects favorably on Fluz’s services, vendors, retail partners, and the name, goodwill, and reputation of Fluz. Members shall not engage in illegal, deceptive, misleading, unethical or immoral conduct or practices, and must exhibit high moral character in their personal and professional conduct. While it is impossible to specify each and every type of misconduct that would be contrary to this provision, the following standards of conduct specifically apply to Members’ activities:
9) Earnings Claims:
When presenting or discussing Fluz Referral Incentive Programs, or any compensation of monetary value other than cashback generated by a Member’s own transaction(s) with a prospective Member or to the general public, Members may not make income projections, income claims, income testimonials, or disclose their Fluz income (including, but not limited to, the showing of remittance statements, bank statements, or tax records), or the income of any other Fluz Member. Members should use only materials provided by Fluz to discuss referral-based earnings and bonuses, as these will represent typical or expected earnings and/or contain the required disclaimers. Members may present and discuss cashback earnings resulting from their merchant transactions. For example, demonstrating savings on a purchase or “stacking” of savings methods is permitted under this Agreement. In addition, Members may not make “lifestyle” income claims. A “lifestyle” income claim is a statement or depiction that infers or states that the Member is able to enjoy a luxurious or successful lifestyle due to the income they earn from Fluz. Examples of prohibited lifestyle claims include, but are not limited to, representations (either through an audio or visual medium) that a Member was able to quit his/her job, acquire expensive or luxury material possessions, or travel to exotic or expensive destinations as a direct result of their earnings from Fluz.
10) Confidential Information: You acknowledge that Fluz may provide Members with proprietary and non-public information and reports relating to Members’ activity, activity of other Members, product features. “Confidential Information” includes this non-public information and includes, but is not limited to, the identities, contact information, and/or activity relating to Fluz’s Members and/or customers: (a) that is contained in or derived from any Members’ respective Member Account; (b) that is derived from any reports issued by Fluz to Members to assist them in operating and managing their Fluz activities; and/or (c) to which a Member would not have access or would not have acquired but for his/her affiliation with Fluz. Member acknowledges that Confidential Information constitutes proprietary business trade secrets belonging exclusively to Fluz and is provided to Members in strict confidence. Member agrees that Confidential Information shall not be directly or indirectly disclosed to any third party nor used for any purpose other than Member’s use in promoting Fluz. The obligation of Member to maintain Fluz information as Confidential Information pursuant to this provision shall survive for so long as Fluz may, in its sole discretion, consider the Confidential Information to be confidential.
11) Non-Disparagement: Complaints and concerns about Fluz should be directed to the Customer Service Team via the communication channels available within the app or at fluz.app. During the term of this Agreement, Members shall not disparage, demean, or make negative remarks to third parties or other Members about Fluz, its owners, officers, directors, management, other Fluz Members, its rewards offerings, or Fluz’s directors, officers, or employees. Disputes or disagreements between any Member and Fluz shall be resolved through the dispute resolution process, and the Company and Members agree specifically not to demean, discredit, or criticize one another via any public forum.
12) Non-Solicitation. During the term of this Agreement and one (1) year following the termination of this Agreement, Member agrees to not directly or indirectly solicit any other Fluz Member to (i) join, enroll or affiliate with a direct competitor of Fluz; or (ii) terminate or alter the Member’s business relationship with Fluz. As used in this paragraph, “solicit” includes the direct or indirect, actual or attempted, solicitation, encouragement, or effort to influence another Member to promote a direct competitor even if the Member’s actions are in response to an inquiry made by another Member. As used in this paragraph “direct competitor” includes any competing app that would lead the Member to discontinue or reduce use of Fluz.
13) Inducing Members to Violate the Agreement: Members shall not directly or indirectly induce, encourage, or assist another Member to violate the terms of this Agreement.
14) Only Bona Fide Transactions Permitted: Fluz prohibits bonus buying and strictly prohibits the processing of transactions in unreasonable amounts (stockpiling) and prohibits the making of transactions only or primarily to qualify or earn compensation (Referral Incentives). Bonus buying is any mechanism or artifice to qualify for Royalty Levels, incentives, prizes, cash or bonuses that is not driven by bona fide product or service purchases by end user consumers and includes, but is not limited to:
Fluz retains the right to limit the amount of transactions a Member may process if it believes, in its discretion, that Member has made transactions solely for compensation or qualification purposes. Fluz may revoke a Royalty Level and/or any form of monetary or in-kind compensation if it was earned in violation of this policy.
15) Security of Member Data and Confidential Information: Member must adopt, implement, and maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security of Confidential Information and Member data. Appropriate safeguards for electronic and paper records may include, but are not limited to: (i) encrypting data before electronically transmitting it; (ii) storing records in a secure location; (iii) password-protecting computer files or locking up physical files containing Confidential Information and (iv) shredding or irretrievably deleting Confidential Information and Member data. Member must comply with all applicable privacy and data security laws, including security breach notification laws. In the event of an actual or suspected security breach affecting Confidential Information or customer data, where required by the applicable law, or if Fluz determines it advisable, the Member shall promptly notify the affected customers and Fluz in writing after becoming aware of such security breach and specify the extent to which Confidential Information or customer data was disclosed or compromised and shall promptly comply with all applicable security breach disclosure laws. Member, at her or his expense, shall cooperate with Fluz and affected customers and use their best efforts to mitigate any potential damage caused by a security breach, including by sending notice to the affected individuals, government or regulatory agencies, and consumer reporting agencies, if such notification is required by law.
16) Social Media: In addition to meeting all other requirements specified in these Terms & Conditions, should a Member utilize any form of social media in connection with Fluz including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, and/or Pinterest, the Member agrees to each of the following:
17) Sales of Tools & Services: Member shall not charge for advisory, lead generation, training, or motivational services related to Fluz. Furthermore, Members may not sell Fluz sales tools, logo merchandise, or apparel, either physical or electronic. Though the time commitment to promote use of Fluz and referral to the platform should be limited, Members may promote Fluz and encourate other Members through in-person or virtual meetings Members are permitted to collect monetary contributions from attendees if all of the following conditions are met:
18) Online Advertising: Members may purchase banner ads, place videos, or promote “boost” content on social media platforms that is visible to the general public and to their “followers” (social media users who have affirmatively opted-in to view the Member’s profile and content). Any member interested in a paid-post agreement or affiliate marketing agreement may also contact Fluz via fluz.app or the mobile app.
Members may not place ads on job boards, employment sites, or help wanted sites.
In order to create an equal opportunity to earn Referral Incentives for all Members, Fluz prohibits certain keyword advertising and optimization tactics by our Members.
19) Unsolicited Telephone Calls, Text Messages and Email: Fluz does not permit Members to send unsolicited text messages calls or emails.
20) Posting Advertising Materials Provided by Fluz: Fluz periodically updates, publishes, and makes available a wide variety of advertising templates for Members use. Members may not alter these templates other than to personalize them with their name and contact information or incorporate them into social media posts that comply with our above-written policies. All digital assets must remain intact and fully visible to the audience, and may not be edited or overlaid in a manner that substantially alters their content or hides content. Members may post physical advertising materials on private property with the written consent of the owner of such property. Members may not post advertising materials on public property, including utility poles, street lights, traffic lights, parking meters or traffic signs.
21) Promoting Non-Fluz Offers: Fluz meetings or digital communication channels may not be used as a forum to express personal beliefs or promote any other organization, political cause, individual, or event that may be controversial, divisive, or polarizing unless specifically related to and/or approved by Fluz. As Fluz secures additional merchant relationships, Member can promote those merchants and their products. Members can promote any offers that are listed in the Fluz App or those that may be combined with Fluz. Recognizing that many Members operate as “influencers” or “creators,” and/or have multiple streams of income or interest, Fluz members may promote other earning opportunities, gig worker arrangements, or savings platforms provided that promotion of such other opportunities does not violate any terms of this Agreement.
22) Promoting Fluz Merchant Relationships: Fluz merchant relationships are central to offering Cash Back and Referral Incentives to Members. Member must comply with the branding guidelines outlined by Fluz for the merchant relationships. Member may not insinuate that he/she has a direct relationship with the Fluz Merchant or that such merchants are “partners” or have any relationship with Fluz other than as a merchant supplier of goods or services.
23) Eligibility for Referral Incentives: To remain eligible for cash back rewards, commissions or bonuses, a Member must make at least $10.00 in transactions via Fluz every rolling six (6) months. If a member does not meet this requirement, he/she will not be eligible to earn compensation from the purchases of other Members in their Referral network, although they will still be eligible to earn cash back rewards on their own purchases.
24) Referral Relationship Changes: The only means by which a Member may change their inviter/referrer is by voluntarily canceling his/her Fluz account and remaining inactive for six (6) full calendar months. Following the sixth calendar month period of inactivity, the former Member may reactivate their account via a different referral link. The Member will lose all rights to his/her former network up-on his/her cancellation
Term & Termination
25) Term and Renewal of Member Agreement:
The term of this agreement is one year from the date of your account activation in the Fluz App subject to prior cancellation pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement will automatically renew so long as long as you make one purchase annually through the Fluz App. If you do not make at least one purchase through the Fluz App annually, you will no longer be eligible to earn cash back rewards on purchases made by other Members.
26) Termination/Cancellation/Suspension: Fluz reserves the right to terminate all Member Agreements upon 30 days’ notice if the Company elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its products and/or services via direct selling channels.
Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement, upon any breach by Member of this Agreement, Fluz reserves the right, in addition to any available legal or equitable right or remedy, to terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the Member. Fluz may limit a member’s ability to participate in a Fluz Reward Program, suspend a Member’s account, limit a Member’s access to Fluz in whole or in part, or terminate a Member’s account, and/or invalidate any previously-earned or accumulated rewards if the company has a reasonable belief that a Member has violated the Terms of this Agreement or at the company’s sole discretion. Company decisions regarding termination, suspension, or limitation of access are binding and final.
27) Effect of Termination/Cancellation: Upon any termination of this Agreement, regardless of reason, a Member will lose all Member rights, benefits and privileges. This includes the right to represent yourself a Fluz Member, to invite/refer new Members, to transact for purchases via the Fluz platform and the right to receive cash back rewards, cash incentives, bonuses, or other income resulting from his/her own purchases and the transaction activities of the Member and the Member’s former referral network. Furthermore, the former Member shall not utilize any Confidential Information or otherwise use any of the Company Marks. Upon any termination, a Member shall have no rights with respect to his their former network.
28) Voluntary Cancellation: A Fluz Member has a right to cancel at any time, regardless of reason. To permanently cancel a Membership, cancellation must be submitted in writing to Fluz at its principal business address or by canceling his/her account through the Member Account section in the Fluz App or at fluz.app.
29) Return of Fluz Promotional Materials by Members Upon Cancellation or Termination: Fluz does not require any purchase of items, goods or services from Fluz, nor does it require payment of any fees to Fluz in order to join or remain a Member. Should Fluz offer promotional materials, services, or fees for ancillary services, Members may be entitled to a refund. Please note that transactions with merchants operating on the Fluz platform must be completed in accordance with their respective policies – the Fluz merchants’ return, refund, and exchange policies will apply for goods and services purchased via Fluz rather than from the company directly. Within 30 days from the cancellation or termination of a Member’s Agreement, the Member may return promotional items or materials that he or she personally purchased from Fluz within 12 months prior to the date of cancellation (the one-year limitation shall not apply to residents of Maryland, Massachusetts and Wyoming) so long as the goods are in currently marketable condition and are returned to the Company within 30 days from the date of the Member’s cancellation or termination. Upon the Company’s timely receipt of returned goods and confirmation that they are in currently marketable condition, the Member will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s). Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. Goods are in “currently marketable condition” if they are unopened and unused and packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged. Merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as nonreturnable, closeout, discontinued, or as a seasonal item, is not in currently marketable condition.
30) Account Transfers. Members may not assign or transfer their rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Fluz. In this regard, transfer requests will only be approved if the request is to to update the taxpayer identification information from an individual’s name and tax ID number to a valid business entity if a transfer to a business entity has been approved. In any such instance, the previously-named individual remains the primary contact for the account, and he or she remains party to the Agreement.
31) Limitation of Liability: Member agrees that Fluz shall not be liable for, and Member agrees to release, defend, and hold harmless Fluz from, all claims for special, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind or nature for any claim or cause of action relating to or arising from the Agreement.
32) Indemnity: Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fluz, its officers, managers and employees from and against any damages, claims, or liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or relating to (i) Member’s use of Fluz or promotion of Fluz and any activities related to it (e.g., the presentation of Fluz and/or Compensation Plan, the operation of a motor vehicle, the lease of meeting or training facilities, etc.); (ii) any negligent, reckless or intentionally wrongful act of Member or any person acting on Member’s behalf; (iii) any breach by Member of any term of this Agreement; and (iv) any third-party claim alleging that Member has violated or infringed upon any rights of third-parties, including but not limited to rights of privacy, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and/or licenses. Fluz may elect to exercise its indemnification rights by withholding any compensation due to the Member. This right of setoff shall not constitute Fluz’s exclusive means of recovering or collecting funds due Fluz pursuant to its right to indemnification.
33) Assignment of Rights and Delegation of Duties: Members may not assign any rights under the Agreement without the prior written consent of Fluz, Inc. Any attempt to transfer or assign the Agreement without the express written consent of Fluz renders the Agreement voidable at the option of Fluz and may result in termination of your Fluz business. If the assets of Fluz, or a controlling ownership interest in Fluz, is transferred to a third party, Fluz may assign its rights and delegate its duties and obligations under the Agreement to such third party as part of the sale or transfer.
34) Waiver: Any waiver by either Party of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized agent of the Party against which the waiver is asserted. Any waiver of a breach by a Party shall be a one-time waiver only and shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
35) Severability: If any provision of the Agreement, in its current form or as amended, is held void or unenforceable, only the void or unenforceable portion(s) of the provision shall be severed from the Agreement and the remaining provisions shall remain in effect. The severed provision shall be reformed so that it is in compliance with the law and reflects the purpose of the original provision as closely as possible. The existence of any claim or cause of action of a Member against Fluz shall not constitute a defense to Fluz’s enforcement of any term or provision of the Agreement.
36) Warranty, Disclaimer: Fluz warrants to Member that the Fluz App as and when delivered to Member shall be free from material defects. Fluz’s sole obligation to Member and Member’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty shall be to provide a replacement/updated App. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fluz disclaims all other warranties with respect to Fluz platform, the Fluz cash back program, the Fluz Referral Incentive programs and any other subject matter of this Agreement, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or accuracy.
41) Actions of Third-Parties: If a third party acting on behalf of, or with the active or passive assistance or knowledge of a Member engages in conduct that would be a violation of the Agreement, the conduct of the third-party may be imputed to the Member. “Knowledge” of misconduct is not limited to actual knowledge. If a Member engages in acts or omissions that the Member knows or SHOULD KNOW will enable a third party to violate this Agreement if such action was taken by the Member, the Member shall be deemed to have knowledge of the violation.
42) Adjustment to Cash Back and Referral Incentives: Cash incentives stemming from transactions are fully earned when the applicable return, repurchase, and chargeback periods applicable to product sales have all expired. If a product is returned to a Fluz Partner Merchant for a refund, or a chargeback occurs, the Member payment attributable to the reversed or cancelled transaction will be recovered by the Company. Unearned compensation will be deducted, in the month in which the refund is issued or the chargeback occurs and continuing every pay period thereafter until the cash back reward or commission is recovered, from the Member and any related Members who received cash back rewards, bonuses, and incentives on the sales of the refunded transaction.
Fluz reserves the right to withhold or reduce any Member’s wallet balance as it deems necessary to comply with any garnishment or court order directing Fluz to retain, hold, or redirect such compensation to a third party or government agency.
43) Returns and Refunds: Fluz does not offer refunds on goods or services except as described for any merchandise, events, or services in their respective terms & conditions. All merchandise and services purchased through the Fluz App are subject to the return and refund policies of the Partner Merchants that sold them. Buyers must contact the Partner Merchant to determine its return and refund policy.
44) Reporting Errors: If a Member believes that Fluz has made an error in their compensation, the structure of their referral network, referral attribution or any other error that impacts the Member’s income, he/she must report it to the Company in writing within 60 days from the date on which the mistake occurred. While Fluz shall use its best efforts to correct errors reported more than 60 days after the date of the error, Fluz shall not be responsible to make changes or remunerate Members for losses for mistakes that are reported more than 60 days after the mistake occurs.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
45) Applicable Law: This Agreement, including any procedural or substantive rights in any arbitration, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. The Federal Arbitration Act shall otherwise govern all matters relating to arbitration.
46) Negotiation and Mediation. In the event of a dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to this Agreement, the Parties agree to try to resolve such dispute informally. In this regard, the aggrieved Party shall send a “Notice of Dispute” to the other Party which contains a brief statement setting forth the facts giving rise to the disputed matter and the relief requested by the aggrieved Party. The Parties agree to use reasonable, good faith efforts to settle any dispute through consultation and good faith negotiations within thirty (30) days following delivery of the Notice of Dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, the Parties agree to submit the dispute to non-binding mediation with a mediator mutually agreeable to the Parties. If the Parties are unable to agree on a mediator, the Parties agree to utilize JAMS to designate a mediator. Unless the Parties agree otherwise, including to conduct the mediation telephonically, the mediation shall take place in New York, New York within six (6) weeks following delivery of the Notice of Dispute. Member and Fluz agree that the dispute resolution procedure set forth in this paragraph is a condition precedent which must be satisfied before initiating any arbitration against the other Party.
47) AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE: THE PARTIES MUTUALLY AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN THEM ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE FLUZ COMPENSATION PLAN OR THE RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY NEGOTIATION OR MEDIATION SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR UTILIZING JAMS DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES. BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATE, THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
48) Class Action Waiver: Member agrees that by entering into the above agreement to arbitrate Member is waiving Member’s right to have any dispute or claim brought, heard or arbitrated as a class action lawsuit or class action arbitration, any private attorney general lawsuit or private attorney general arbitration, or any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. The Parties agree that an arbitrator shall not have any authority to hear or arbitrate any class or collective action. The Parties agree that any claim that all or part of this class action waiver is unenforceable shall be determined by a state or federal court located in New York, New York and not by an arbitrator. The Parties further agree that if a court determines that the limitations of this paragraph are deemed invalid or unenforceable, any putative class, private attorney general, or representative action must be brought in a court of proper jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
49) Equitable Relief: Notwithstanding the Parties’ agreement to arbitrate and where permissible by law, Fluz may bring an action in a state or federal court located in New York, NY to obtain a restraining order, temporary or permanent injunction, or other equitable relief that may not otherwise be available to in arbitration. Failure by Fluz to pursue negotiation and mediation pursuant to this Agreement shall not bar an action for equitable relief pursuant to this paragraph. Fluz may also seek judicial enforcement of an arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
50) Venue: The Parties agree that the state and federal courts located in New York, NY shall be the sole and exclusive venue and forum for any lawsuit or court proceeding between the Parties and each Party consents to personal jurisdiction in such courts and waives any and all objections to venue, jurisdiction or forum that might otherwise be available to either Party.
51) Louisiana Residents: Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, if the Member is a resident of Louisiana, the applicable law, jurisdiction and venue of any dispute between the parties arising from this Agreement shall be pursuant to Louisiana law.
52) Time Limitation: If either Party wishes to bring an action against the other Party for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within one (1) year from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action, or the shortest time permissible under state law. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims for such act or omission.
53) Notices: Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, any notice or other communication required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered to the other Party (i) upon personal delivery or delivery by professional courier; (ii) when sent by confirmed facsimile or electronic mail; or (iii) if mailed by registered, certified or express mail to Fluz at 234 Fifth Avenue, Second Floor, New York New York 10001 to Member at the current address on file provided by Member to Fluz. If by mail, delivery shall be deemed effective by the date shown on the return receipt or if there is no receipt three (3) days after.
54) Survival: Unless otherwise noted above, the Parties agree that sections 10, 15, 27, 31, 32, 36, 38, 45 through 50, 52, and 53 shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement.