The Fluz Rewards Program allows you to receive cash back in the form of credits issued to your Fluz rewards balance when you make a Qualified Purchase at participating merchants as further described below (the “Services”). A “Qualified Purchase” is a purchase from a participating merchant using your registered card in accordance with the terms of the Offer and these terms (the “Terms”). An “Offer” is the cash back percentage or amount offered by the merchant, which may include, but not limited to, a minimum transaction amount, expiration date, any other additional terms or limitations associated to the offer.
THE FLUZ REWARDS PROGRAM IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR TO ANY USERS SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE FLUZ REWARDS PROGRAM. BY USING THE FLUZ REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE FLUZ REWARDS PROGRAM.
SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, Fluz LLC grants you permission to access and use the Fluz Rewards Program for your personal or business use, at the level for which you have registered, as set forth in these Terms and consistent with the intended features of the Fluz Rewards Program.
In order to use the Fluz Rewards Program, you must have a Fluz account in good standing and you must enroll a valid, eligible credit or debit card by submitting your card information that Fluz requests. You agree that the information you provide to Fluz on registration and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, complete and that you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date at all times and you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment card that you submitted.
Use of Enrolled Cards and Transaction Information
By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Fluz to share your payment information with Fluz’s Third Party Service Providers (including Empyr, Inc.) and payment card network (e.g., Visa, MasterCard, American Express) (“Payment Card Network”) so it knows you enrolled. You authorize Payment Card Network to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify Qualifying Purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Payment Card Network to share such transaction details with Empyr and for Empyr to share such transaction details with Fluz to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by:
- Go into your settings by clicking the settings icon on the navigation bar
- Press on the Cards section
- Press on the cancel ‘x’ icon.
- Confirm that you want to remove the linked card
You agree that Fluz and its Third Party Service Providers may view your transactions made by you with participating merchants.
“Third Party Service Providers” means third parties, including Empyr, Inc. (“Empyr”) that enable us to provide Fluz Rewards Program. We use Empyr as our service provider to help us operate Fluz Rewards Program.
Your payment cards may only be enrolled in one program operated by Empyr. If you have already activated a payment card with a separate program operated by Empyr, you will be unable to activate that payment card in both the Fluz Rewards Program and the other program. You may use another payment card with the Fluz Rewards Program or deactivate your card with the other program.
Special Notes for Visa, MasterCard and American Express Cardholders
Not all Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards are eligible for registration and not all transactions with your registered Visa, MasterCard and American Express card are tracked by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Without limitation, Visa, MasterCard and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A payment system, MasterCard payment system and/or American Express payment system are not eligible to participate. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your Card if you want the transaction to be eligible for rewards or offer completion.
For debit cards, run transaction as credit, do not use PIN. $250 max cash back per transaction and other limitations may apply.
Your registered payment card will be charged the full purchase price at the time of purchase and credits will not be included in your receipt from the merchant. Your credit will generally be reflected in your Fluz Rewards Program rewards balance. Fluz Rewards Program reserves the right to restrict the minimum amount required for the rewards balances withdrawals. You must comply with all Offer requirements and Fluz Rewards Program terms to receive the credit. You are responsible for any taxes you may incur as a result of the credit.
Use of Mobile Devices
Through use of any mobile web app, or by other means available through the services, you may be able to: (a) upload content to the site via your mobile device, (b) receive and reply to messages, or to access or make posts using text messaging, (c) browse the site from your mobile device and/or (d) access certain features you have downloaded and installed on your mobile device (collectively the “Mobile Services”). In order to do so, you must have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier (or have the consent of the applicable subscriber) or have access to a mobile communications network. You are solely responsible for paying any service fees associated with any such access (including text messaging and data charges for each text message and any data you send and receive on your mobile device, as applicable). You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Mobile Services, including, but not limited to, a mobile device that is in working order and suitable for use in connection with the Mobile Services. You must ensure that your device and/or software does not disturb or interfere with the services, including any mobile App or the site’s operations. Any equipment or software causing interference will be immediately disconnected from the Mobile Services, and Fluz may immediately suspend or terminate your further use of the Mobile Services. If any upgrade to the Mobile Services requires changes in your equipment or software, you must make these changes at your own expense. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any additional features that augment or enhance the current Services will be subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms. You agree to comply with any applicable laws in your use of the Mobile Services.
If you register for an account to use the Services, you must complete the registration process specified on the site or through any mobile app by providing us with complete and accurate information as requested by such process. You must keep your registration data complete, accurate and up-to-date, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. After completing the registration process, you may be asked to choose a user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Fluz immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Fluz is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. We may suspend or terminate your account if we have a reasonable belief that it is being used in connection with fraudulent activity, or you breach the Terms or for any other reason we determine in our sole discretion, and also suspend or terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part.
You may cancel your account at any time by notifying Customer Service at [email protected].
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON, ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FLUZ AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD NETWORKS OR PAYMENT PROCESSORS), LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, SPONSORING, PROMOTING, OR OTHERWISE MAKING AVAILABLE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE SITE, ANY MOBILE APP AND THEIR CONTENTS (THE “FLUZ PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FLUZ PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. FLUZ DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES AND/OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE FLUZ PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
FLUZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR FOR FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, LOST, INTERRUPTED, OR UNAVAILABLE CONNECTIONS OF ANY KIND, MISCOMMUNICATIONS OR FAILED TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA, LOSS OF UNCLAIMED REWARDS BALANCE, OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT OR ERROR RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, FLUZ’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitations on Liability
In no event shall the Fluz or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, payment card networks, or third party service providers or suppliers (including Payment Card Networks or payment processors) be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to: (i) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (ii) your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (iv) the provision or failure to provide any service; (v) errors or inaccuracies contained in the Services or any materials or content obtained through the Services; (vi) any transactions entered into through the Services, (vii) any property damage including damage to your device or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components during or on account of access to or use of the Services, including any site to which the Services provide hyperlinks; or (viii) damages otherwise arising out of your use of the Services. These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Fluz has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Fluz Parties from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of any provision of the Terms and any Additional Terms, or any warranty you provide herein, or otherwise arising in any way out of your use of the Services and/or any software. You agree to cooperate fully with Fluz in asserting any available defenses in connection with a claim subject to indemnification by you under these Terms.
Modification/Termination of the Services
Fluz may, in its sole discretion, modify, suspend, or terminate the Services and/or any portion thereof, including the Fluz Rewards Program, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you.
If your account is canceled or terminated, you will no longer be authorized to use the Services, but you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and any Additional Terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Fluz shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of the Services or your access to the Services. Fluz shall not be liable for any unclaimed rewards balance lost when an account is suspended or terminated.
Except where otherwise provided, the Services are currently available without charge. Fluz reserves the right to charge a fee for access to or use of the Services, including the site, any mobile app and any other services available through the Services, at any time in the future, and Fluz will notify you before it does so. Your access to or use of the Services before such time does not entitle you to access or use without charge in the future.
Software And Downloads Available Through The Services
Any software that is made available in connection with the Services, including applications (such as any Mobile App), podcasts, audio or video streaming (“Software”) is owned or controlled by, or licensed to, Fluz and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Your use of the Software is limited to private, non-commercial use and is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies the Software. Fluz has no liability with respect to any Software owned or controlled by third parties.
User Code of Conduct
The Services are for your personal and commercial use only. In accessing and using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests, or solicit participation in any pyramid schemes (unless it is on a page that explicitly states that such postings are allowed on that page).
- Deliver any unlawful postings to or through the Services, or any postings which advocate unlawful activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that:
- could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or objectionable
- harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability
- is defamatory, false or libelous
- infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person.
- Deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use this service in any manner which could damage, overburden or interfere with the use of the Services or other users’ Devices, or damage, disrupt or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any related website, or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this the Services, including by collecting information about others such as email addresses.
Interactive Services and User Materials
The Services may offer certain services having interactive components such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, and forums (collectively, “Interactive Services”). The Interactive Services may be covered by additional terms (“Additional Terms”), which appear on the pages where these services are available, in addition to the general terms provided below. The selection of available Interactive Services may change from time to time in Fluz’s sole discretion.
Fluz does not control and is not responsible for any information or other materials delivered through the Services by you or other users (collectively, “User Materials”). Fluz is not obligated to and does not regularly review, prescreen, monitor, delete, or edit User Materials. However, Fluz reserves the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion, and to refuse, delete, move or edit any User Materials, in whole or in part, with or without notice. Fluz is not liable for damages of any kind arising from or related to any User Materials, including its refusal, alteration or deletion of any User Materials, even when it is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You are solely liable for all User Materials delivered to the Services using your account. Any violation of these provisions may subject your account to immediate termination and further legal action. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights to the User Materials and that public posting and use of the User Materials by Fluz will not violate the rights of any third party.
The information and opinions expressed in User Materials are not necessarily those of Fluz or its content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Fluz makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions, and expressly disclaims any liability for User Materials. Fluz does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any User Materials and has no obligation to determine whether the User Materials violate the rights of others. Fluz has no control over whether the User Materials are of a nature that you or other users might find offensive, distasteful or unacceptable. You acknowledge that any reliance on any User Materials submitted by other users will be at your own risk. You acknowledge that the site is “public,” and in addition to the license granted to Fluz, other users will have access to your User Materials and might copy, modify or distribute them.
If you are aware of any User Materials which violate these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]. Please provide as much detail as possible, including a copy of the underlying material, the location where Fluz may find it, and the reason such User Materials should be removed. Please note that filing a complaint will not guarantee its removal, and Fluz will only remove User Materials if it believes that removal is necessary. If any notice is based on an alleged copyright violation, please follow in the instructions set forth in the section entitled “Copyright Infringement.”
Other than those we specifically request, we do not accept unsolicited content or suggestions. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or obtained independently. However, if you submit any unsolicited content or suggestions to us, you will be deemed to have granted to us the same rights as are set out in this section with respect to User Materials. Without limiting those rights, you agree that Fluz, our affiliates and our licensees are free to use any information contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever without your approval and without any credit, notice or compensation to you.
The Services may allow you to spread the message about the Services, including referral programs that permit you to submit information from the Services about other persons (each, a “Referred Person”), including, without limitation, email addresses, social media networks, wireless telephone numbers, names, street addresses and other contact information, so they may receive information and/or promotional offers concerning the Services. You may only refer persons with whom you have a personal relationship, and you are responsible for informing the Referred Person that communications may be sent to them from the Services on your behalf. You must have obtained the consent of the Referred Person prior to providing us with his or her contact information.
We reserve the right to limit the number of Referred Persons you can submit. We reserve the right to limit the number of communications with any particular Referred Person from time to time. You may not withdraw the contact information you provide for a Referred Person once it has been submitted. A Referred Person must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, and be able to register for, or use, the Services. The contact information for a Referred Person must be valid and functioning in order for us to contact him or her about the Services. We will not be responsible for validating the contact information you provide. We may elect NOT to communicate with any Referred Person and/or e-mail address if he/she/it appears to be on any of our “do not contact” or “do not e-mail” lists. We may also reject the participation of any Referred Person if (a) the contact information provided by you is incorrect or not valid, (b) such individual has violated any provision of these Terms, or (c) we determine in our sole discretion that the participation of such individual may be harmful to us, the Services, or any third party. We specifically disclaim any liability for such rejection.
We may send you a confirmation to inform you that the Referred Person has registered for an account. If you engage in improper behavior with respect to a referral program, as we determine in our sole discretion, we may discontinue providing the Services to you. We may also offer incentives or rewards in connection with a referral program, and any such incentives or rewards shall be subject to any Additional Terms (including the Fluz Rewards Program ) which are deemed incorporated into, and subject to, these Terms. We may suspend or terminate any and all referral programs without notice, reason or liability.
The Services may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from third-party merchants that are not affiliated with or controlled by Fluz. All matters concerning such products, information and services are solely between you and such merchants. Fluz does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality or availability of such products or services. Fluz will not be a party to and is not responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and such third-party merchants, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your credit card information. Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third-party merchants are your sole responsibility.
Any sweepstakes, contests, challenges, leaderboards, games and/or promotional offers accessible through the Services are governed by specific Rules and/or terms and conditions and may be restricted to users with accounts. If you are eligible, by entering any sweepstakes or contests or participating in such games or promotional offers accessible through the Services, you will be subject to those rules and/or terms and conditions. It is critical that you read the applicable rules and/or terms and conditions, which are linked from the particular page or activity. To the extent of any conflict between those rules and/or terms and conditions and these Terms, the rules and/or terms and conditions will govern, but only to the extent of the conflict. Any sweepstakes, contests, games and/or promotional offers made available or advertised on third party sites accessible from the Services (such as those of social media websites), in addition to being subject to the specific rules and/or terms and conditions applicable to your participation in such features through the Services, will also be subject to the rules and/or terms and conditions applicable to your participation in such feature(s) on those third party sites.
Advertisements, Sponsorships, Co-Promotions and Other Partnerships
Fluz may display or link to advertisements for the goods and services of a third party on or through the Services, including in connection with co-promotions, sponsorships and other similar partnership arrangements. Fluz does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible for the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of, any such goods or services advertised, promoted or displayed through the Services.
International Use/U.S. Export Controls
Accessing materials through the Services by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful, and Fluz makes no representation that materials provided through the Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you choose to access the Services from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
The United States controls the export of any software downloadable from the Services. No software or any other materials associated with the Services may be downloaded, exported or re-exported to countries or persons prohibited under export control laws, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any such materials. By using and/or downloading any such materials from the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country to which such import, export, or re-export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited.
By accessing the Fluz application (“Fluz Rewards”), by making transactions through Fluz, by accepting or using any Gift Card (as defined below) purchased through Fluz or specifically by clicking a checkbox for “I agree” or similar statements, in each case, you expressly indicate to Fluz Fluz, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agents (together, “Fluz”, “we”, “us” or “our”) your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Fluz Terms and Conditions, which are expressly incorporated herein. Fluz, in its sole discretion, may revise these Fluz Terms and Conditions at any time or make changes to Fluz at any time, with or without notice, and your subsequent accessing of Fluz, making transactions through Fluz, accepting or using any Gift Card (as defined below) purchased through Fluz or clicking a checkbox for “I agree” or similar statements, in each case, will serve as your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes. These Fluz Terms and Conditions control your use of and participation with Fluz and no covenants at law or in equity shall be implied or incorporated. Fluz has the sole right to interpret and apply all terms and conditions as it sees fit.
- Fluz is available only to Fluz members physically located in the 50 Fluz States or the District of Columbia. You may have only one Fluz account at a time. Any offer for any products or services made in or through Fluz is void where prohibited.
- Registered Cards. To use Fluz, you must have a valid Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® payment card that is registered in connection with Fluz (a “Registered Card”). You are responsible for registering a new payment card with us if any Registered Card is no longer valid. Use of any payment card is subject to all applicable rules and customs of any clearinghouse or other association involved in your transactions. A payment card may only be registered to one Fluz account at a time. Fluz reserves the right to delete payment cards registered to more than one account.
- Gift Cards
- In each Fluz purchase transaction, you are purchasing a merchant-specific electronic stored value card, certificate, voucher or similar product that will be displayed on your smartphone or other Fluz-compatible device as an electronic code, symbol, set of letters, set of numbers or any combination thereof (“Gift Card”), and the Gift Card is intended to be redeemed for the full amount of the Gift Card immediately with such merchant (the “Merchant”) for your desired products or services.
- Any returns, credits or exchanges of the products or services that are purchased using such a Gift Card via Fluz will be governed by the applicable Merchant’s policies, terms and conditions for purchases made with Gift Cards. Such Merchant’s policies, terms and conditions may be subject to change in the Merchant’s sole discretion, if permitted by law. You may be entitled only to store credit with any return or exchange. For details, review the applicable gift card terms available in the Fluz purchase path, and contact the applicable Merchant for additional information.
- Except as specifically permitted by the Merchant’s policies, terms and conditions, Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or for other Merchants’ Gift Cards, are not valid for prior purchases and may not be returned, credited or exchanged.
- Value may not be combined among or transferred between separate Gift Cards.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your available Gift Card balance, if any.
- If we fail to deliver a Gift Card you have purchased, we deliver a Gift Card with an electronic code that does not function properly, or you have a question about rewards awarded in connection with any Fluz transaction, please contact us using the contact method listed within the Fluz application.
- Disputes or claims regarding any failure of any Gift Card to be purchased or delivered, or any other failure related to using Fluz to complete your transaction, will be subject to these Fluz Terms and Conditions, and neither the Merchant, nor the issuer of the payment card (or other payment product) used to purchase the Gift Card (the “Issuer”), nor any non-merchant distributor of the Gift Card (“Distributor”), shall have any responsibility with respect to such disputes or claims.
- If you are entitled to a refund for any reason for products or services obtained with a Gift Card, you agree to accept credits to a Gift Card or a replacement Gift Card for such refunds or such other handling as provided in the applicable Merchant’s policies, terms and conditions. If you have a problem with a purchase that you made with your Gift Card, or if you have a dispute with the Merchant, you must handle it directly with the Merchant. Any disputes or claims relating to Gift Cards that are purchased or delivered using Fluz, including without limitation any disputes or claims relating to products or services purchased with any Gift Card, must be handled in accordance with the applicable Merchant’s policies, terms and conditions, and none of Fluz, the Issuer and any Distributor shall have any responsibility with respect to such disputes or claims.
- Gift Cards may not be re-sold. Gift cards may not be otherwise transferred to third parties, except via the sharing function available in Fluz.
- By sharing a Gift Card, the sender allows the recipient to use any available Gift Card balance. The sender of a shared Gift Card retains access to the Gift Card and the ability to use any available Gift Card balance. No Fluz awards will be awarded to the recipient of any shared Gift Card in connection with the receipt or use of such Gift Card.
- Gift Card Purchases Using rewards
- In its sole discretion, Fluz may offer the ability to purchase Gift Cards through Fluz using Fluz rewards or a combination of rewards and money.
- Not all members will be eligible to make purchases using either rewards or a combination of rewards and money. The money portion of any rewards and money payment must be made using a Registered Card.
- Each member must have sufficient rewards in his or her Fluz account to complete the transaction. Your rewards will be deducted at the time of purchase. In the event that rewards have not been properly debited from your account at the time of redemption, rewards can be debited by Fluz at any time.
- The amount of rewards or rewards and money necessary for a transaction will be set by Fluz in its sole discretion, are subject to change and may vary by member.
- rewards redemptions may only be made from a single account per transaction. You may not combine rewards from two or more accounts on a single transaction.
- No Fluz award rewards will be awarded in connection with Fluz transactions made using Fluz rewards or a combination of rewards and money as the form of payment.
- Fluz may be used only at participating Merchant locations in the 50Fluz States and the District of Columbia. Merchants and locations of Merchants are subject to change.
- If the purchase price of any products or services purchased from a Merchant exceeds the dollar amount of a Gift Card being used for such purchase, you will be asked to pay for additional charges associated with the purchase.
- In its sole discretion, at any time, and for any or no reason, Fluz may prevent or restrict access to Fluz or any part thereof for all or certain Fluz members, with or without notice. Access may vary by member. Any actual or suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity is grounds for termination of your use of Fluz or any Gift Card in Fluz’s sole discretion and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Fluz may have pursuant to the Fluz Program Rules or at law or in equity.
- Transaction Limits. The minimum and maximum amounts that may be spent by a member via Fluz during a certain time period (e.g., per day), per Merchant, per transaction and other limits and restrictions will be set by Fluz in its sole discretion and are subject to change. Limits or other restrictions may vary by member.
- Unauthorized or Fraudulent Transactions.
- If you notice unauthorized or fraudulent Fluz transactions on the account of any Registered Card, promptly contact your credit card issuer to report it. It is important to continually monitor your credit card accounts to identify any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions. You may have a limited time to notify your credit card issuer. Refer to the terms available from your credit card issuer regarding unauthorized or fraudulent transactions for additional information.
- Because any stored Gift Card numbers or Gift Card barcodes, including any unused credits stored in your Fluz account, are Gift Cards that can be used like cash for purchases from the applicable Merchant and because Fluz rewards can be used to purchase Gift Cards (where available), you are responsible for all transactions made with your unused credits and your Fluz rewards, including unauthorized or fraudulent transactions. If you notice unauthorized or fraudulent use of any unused credits or rewards in your Fluz account or otherwise, contact Fluz as soon as possible using the contact method listed within the Fluz application or found on Fluz.app
- By utilizing Fluz’s Services, you agree to not dispute any transaction initiated by you via the Fluz app. You also understand that Fluz will not provide refunds for goods or services it has provided. All claims of potential or actual fraud must be initiated and settled by the Fluz Account holder’s financial institution.
- Please allow 1-4 business days (excluding bank holidays) for settlement of all transactions initiated on the Fluz app. Fluz’s goods and Services will not be provided until the applicable transaction has settled. Cancellation requests made by the Fluz Account holder may not be fulfilled based on the transaction status as of the day and time of the request.
- Fluz reserves the right to initiate, pend, cancel, and refund transactions at its sole discretion in instances of potential or actual fraud or promotion abuse based on, but not limited to, the following factors: PII; Payment Method, device identifiers; or suspicious activity within the Fluz app. Fluz reserves the right to withhold delivery of goods and Services until potential or actual fraud or promotion abuse is investigated or for up to 14 business days past the settlement date of the applicable transaction(s). In the instance of returned transaction, Fluz reserves the right to payment recovery by initiating a transaction of the same amount from the Account holder’s Payment Method.
- Mobile device charges. In return for Fluz allowing you to access Fluz through your mobile device, by your use of Fluz, you agree to be responsible for any fees that your device service provider may charge, such as fees for SMS, data services and any other fees that your device service provider may charge.
- All comments, reviews, messages, ideas, suggestions or any and all other communications and materials (collectively “Comments”) sent to us shall be and remain the exclusive property of Fluz. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. We may use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from any Comment. You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Comment you submit.
- Intellectual property. You may not use any Fluz name or trademark, or the names or trademarks of any Merchant, Issuer or Distributor. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless any such parties from any and all claims, damages, judgments, and expenses resulting from such unauthorized use.
- Fluz IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Fluz DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO Fluz AND ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. Fluz DOES NOT WARRANT THAT Fluz, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH OR VIA Fluz ARE ERROR FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Fluz DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF Fluz IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Fluz, THE ISSUER AND DISTRIBUTOR EACH DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY GIFT CARDS, AND FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED WITH GIFT CARDS OR OFFERED THROUGH OR VIA Fluz, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY WARRANTY OFFERED BY ANY MERCHANT.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
- NONE OF Fluz, THE ISSUER AND THE DISTRIBUTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY OTHER Fluz PARTICIPATING COMPANIES OR PARTNERS.
- IN MOST CASES, A MERCHANT WHOSE GIFT CARD OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU ARE PURCHASING OR USING IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH Fluz, THE ISSUER OR THE DISTRIBUTOR; NO GIFT CARD IS VALID FOR ANY Fluz, ISSUER OR DISTRIBUTOR PRODUCT OR SERVICE; AND NONE OF Fluz, THE ISSUER AND THE DISTRIBUTOR SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY GIFT CARD OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED WITH ANY GIFT CARD OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH Fluz, OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE Fluz TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR AS PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- NONE OF Fluz, THE ISSUER AND THE DISTRIBUTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, THEFT, LOSS OR IMPAIRMENT OF USE OR VALUE OF YOUR Fluz-COMPATIBLE DEVICE OR ANY GIFT CARD THAT OCCURS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF Fluz OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE ANY GIFT CARD.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Fluz’S, THE ISSUER’S OR THE DISTRIBUTOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY GIFT CARD OR OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OR VIA Fluz.
- NONE OF Fluz, THE ISSUER AND THE DISTRIBUTOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO Fluz OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE ACCESSED THROUGH Fluz.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fluz, the Issuer, the Distributor and each of our and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and our and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of Fluz or acceptance or use of any Gift Card, except to the extent of any failure to perform any express obligations to you hereunder.
Miscellaneous. Fluz may change the Fluz Program, including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the Fluz Program at any time and without notice. Fluz is not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Bonus award rewards, award rewards and any other rewards earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the Fluz Program. All calculations made in connection with the Fluz Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by Fluz and Fluz in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Fluz and Fluz are registered service marks.
General Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise noted, all Fluz promotions are limited to one per user, per household during the promotional period while supplies last. In order to qualify for a promotion, users must have an active, verified Fluz Account. Free gifts do not qualify to be transferred to another Fluz user. Subject to promotion details, free and discounted gifts may not qualify to be transferred to other users or exchanged for another retailer.
Fluz maintains a zero-tolerance policy for users who abuse promotions through falsified or misrepresented PII or other means. All instances of abuse will result in a complete revocation of promotional gifts and permanent ban from the Fluz app. Fluz reserves the right to deny promo code redemptions and enforce permanent platform bans at its discretion. Such reasons include but are not limited to:
- The creation of fraudulent or duplicate user profiles on the Fluz app;
- Suspected promo code abuse or any attempt to “game the system”;
- Identity mismatch from Payment Methods, public records, etc.;
- The unauthorized distribution of promo codes to new or existing users
Promotion redemption may be contingent upon additional actions in or outside of the Fluz app such as completion of the user’s Fluz profile, social media participation, etc. It is the user’s responsibility to read all terms and conditions outlined in this document and the applicable marketing campaign. If the user doesn’t understand the terms and conditions, it is their responsibility to contact [email protected] to seek clarification before the promotional period has ended.
Free Gift Promotions
Unless otherwise noted, free gift promotions are intended for new users only. The definition of a “new user” is someone who:
- Has never signed up for the Fluz app, and
- Has never received a promotional gift
Free gifts are subject to the retailer and gift amount advertised in the applicable marketing campaign shared via Fluz’s website, social media page(s), email or SMS message(s). Free gifts sent via the “Invite Friends” link or referral program are subject to these same terms and conditions.
Discounted Gift Promotions
Unless otherwise noted, discounted gift promotions are available to new and existing users.
Discounted gifts are subject to the qualifying gift retailer and/or gift amount advertised in the applicable marketing campaign shared via Fluz’s website, social media page(s), email or SMS message(s).
Regardless of the discount type or amount, all discounted gift promotions require a valid Payment Method.
If any provision of these Terms, or the application thereof to any person, entity or circumstances, is held invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches, as closely as possible, the original provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of, or to exercise any right available under, these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms is the entire agreement between you and Fluz with respect to the use of the Services and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by an authorized representative of Fluz. All representations, warranties and indemnification obligations made or undertaken by you will survive any cancellation or termination of your account.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms or the Services, please contact [email protected].
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
Use of Intellectual Property
The Services, and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio material, software, Fluz logos, titles, characters, names, and button icons (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Fluz or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Fluz.
You may not, and agree that you will not, reproduce, download, license, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, post, distribute or perform publicly by any means, method, or process now known or later developed, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, use on another computer-related environment, transfer or sell any Intellectual Property, information, software or products obtained from or through the Services, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Fluz.
Any trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing in any part of the Services that are owned by Fluz, its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers may not be used without express permission from the respective owner.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of the site, or frame the site, or any web page or material contained within the Services, nor may any entity include a hyperlink to any aspect of the Services in an email for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Fluz.
Fluz respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) regarding such rights. By submitting any User Materials through the Services you are granting permission to have such User Materials posted on the site or via any other of the media channels used for the Services, and are representing that you are the rightful owner of the submitted material, and that no one else may claim rights to this material. Fluz reserves the right to remove access to infringing material. Such actions do not affect any other rights Fluz may have under law or contract. You can find our procedures for providing notice of alleged copyright infringement below.
Procedure for Making Claim of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Notification”), to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Fluz Fluz, New York, NY, 16 West 45th Street, Floor 7, 10036
By Email: [email protected]
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fluz to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Fluz to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.
Changes to this Agreement
Fluz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms at any time. Fluz will endeavor to provide notice of any material change to this Agreement on the site or through any mobile app but whether or not it provides such notice, your continued use of this the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by any changes to the Agreement. Please review this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms periodically for changes.