Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Community Manager
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app/careers. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
This role will be responsible for helping drive our community participation and loyalty. Our community manager will partner with key stakeholders to ideate and optimize new content, messaging, and incentive tactics. The ideal candidate is a digital-savvy and proactive problem-solver who is excited about delighting and retaining brand enthusiasts.
What you will do
• Engage with community members and respond to questions, comments and requests as our community moderator.
• Create and maintain long-term roadmaps for community leaders that align with the larger roadmap
• Define and articulate guidelines, principles, expectations, goals and success metrics for the community leaders.
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Work closely with Sales, Advertising, Social, Product, Customer and other relevant departments to stay updated on company initiatives and product changes.
• Create necessary content (both informal everyday chat and larger content pieces) as part of their community engagement calendar
• Lead strategic work aimed at improving the quality, breadth, and outcomes of their communities
• Drive collaboration within the community to feed into other parts of the business, like customer service, product, and sales
• Grow the community of leaders posting their experiences using the application
• Great at project planning & organization.
• Comfortable balancing tasks within multiple projects with different stakeholders, which requires a high degree of organization
• Confident with new technologies. Easily adapting to new software and user interfaces is a must.
• An excellent communicator. The best Community Magerss are storytellers, skilled in both written and verbal communication.
• Devoted to data. Community Managers need to be comfortable collecting and interpreting data.
• Empathetic and able to build relationships and understanding community dynamics, to diffusing conflict and more.
• Comfortable going live on social media hosting events and
• Detail oriented and strong ability to follow up
• Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot, Sales Force, PipeDrive, Monday, etc.
• 2 – 5 years experience with a focus on previous startup work
• Driven and result oriented attitude
About the Fluz community
Our ‘community’ is made up of more than the social media audience. It is leaders passionate about earning a passive income through the Fluz network. We host various events for them to get together online. We maintain an active forum for members to participate in their own conversation. We are in the process of developing a live newsfeed for our application where members can have a more active conversation around transactions on and off the Fluz app.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com