Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Influencer Outreach Coordinator
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app/careers. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are launching a social newsfeed in our application. This feed will combine public transactions posted by our users with content pinned by the Fluz app. We are looking for a content director to help curate the content that gets posted to the feed.
As a Content Director, you should have expert level knowledge of the digital communications best practices and ability to engage consumers through consistent branded messaging. This person will be working with our graphic design team, web design team and content team to help keep a consistent brand message going out on all channels. We’re looking for someone who wants to contribute to the overall communications to consumers amidst fast-moving internal and external teams. The right person will be prepared for hands-on work.
What you will do
• Drive the company’s content and design team to constantly create new messaging for the newsfeed
• Manage a timeline for content production, merchant promotions and consumer pushes
• Draft posts that will appear in the global newsfeed for the Fluz app
• Work with design team to create marketing emails, social media campaigns and in app messages
• Work with design and development team to create transactional email flows to enhance application conversion rate
• Work with data team to optimize content performance and make strategic improvements
• Work with influencers and active community leaders to create content for those initiatives
• A story-teller by nature and motivated by disrupting the norm through creative and content
• Extreme attention to detail paired with big-picture thinking
• Ability to operate in a fast moving environment and present/sell in your work well
• Experience marketing to marketers/agencies
• Team player who enjoys collaborating with a high performing group
• Proven ability to guide and drive an end-to-end brand experience
• Strong eye for visuals and organizational skills
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com