Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
Fluz’s Creative team is looking for an inspired, sharp, and customer-obsessed Copy Director to lead the continued evolution of our brand voice, and all copywriting execution, as we build a high-engagement, globally resonant beauty and lifestyle brand. This role will build and oversee the team responsible for creating all Fluz copy across all channels—from campaigns and always-on advertising to product touch points. This also includes managing and continuing to build a high performing Copy team.
Beyond having a keen grasp for language, communication (written + verbal), and editing, this person should be a tireless iterator—someone who can take a brief and find a million ways to solve it. The Copy Director will lead creative thinking and concepting, in partnership with their Creative and Marketing counterparts. This role requires a high level of organization and comfort with defining process; you’ll work cross-functionally with the brand and product teams on a daily basis. You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to continually enhance customer experience.
What you will do
- Develop keen grasp of the Fluz brand voice and identify any opportunities for evolution
- Create documentation and tools that enable a shared understanding of brand voice for direct team and key collaborators
- Lead the copy team through daily deliverables, in addition to identifying and solving for process holes
- Utilize performance insights from marketing teams (paid, email, social) to iterate and create more focused copy
- Collaborate with International team to ensure global translation approach effectively captures brand voice and copy approach
- Partner with Creative Operations to refine and scale critical Copy processes, specifically for go-to-market and always-on marketing
- Partner with the Brand team to develop and implement an approach to Fluz brand voice for product experiences, site copy, campaigns, and other marketing channels
- Implement and maintain a streamlined process for collaborating with stakeholders from across the company to ensure a cohesive voice and tone across all product touchpoints, marketing channels, and that strategic goals and objectives are met with each deliverable
- Creating tools for communicating the Fluz brand voice throughout the company to ensure voice consistency
- 10-12+ years as a copywriter, copy and/or editorial lead creating marketing programs/materials, honing brand voice, on and offline, including experience leading a copy team
- Adaptability in a growing/changing environment, ability to manage up and down
- Highly comfortable with data and insights to inform copy approach
- Ability to determine and execute copy strategy across multitude of platforms and channels
- Experience managing and writing to a brand voice
- Experience creating and organizing workflow for digital marketing content and physical product content
- Competitive knowledge of best-in-class brand building copy practices
- Strong conceptual skills with intuitive knowledge of how copy relates to design, graphics and concept inspiration
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org