Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Data Scientist – Visa Sponsorship
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for a data scientist to take ownership of the various data sets in our business. They will be working with various teams on the partnerships, marketing, sales and product side, acting as the guiding light to those teams. For candidates who are looking to really grow professionally, this is a great opportunity. You will be exposed to a wide assortment of various responsibilities and challenges.
What you will do
• Manage day-to-day responsibilities with our merchant operations and vendor relationships.
• Extract, transform and clean various data sources to analyze vendor cash back offerings and evaluate merchant demand.
• Develop automations for data cleaning and transformations to simplify repetitive tasks.
• Work with various data sets to create actionable dashboards for the relevant team members.
• Manage merchant relationships and track approval process across different vendors using internal CRM tool.
• Present merchant reports highlighting important metrics and provide recommendations.
• Research merchant purchasing experience to identify process, pain-points, and redemption channels.
• Interface with management on the marketing, product, operations, customer and partnerships teams to provide actionable insights.
• Strong experience with Python (packages: Pandas, NumPy preferred) or equivalent
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
• Understanding or experience in relational databases and SQL
• Experience using a CRM tool
• Ability to translate insights from data sets into actionable tasks and structured processes
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
• Self starter working well within a goal oriented environment
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org