Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for a data scientist to take ownership of the various data sets in our business. They will be working with various teams on the partnerships, marketing, sales and product side, acting as the guiding light to those teams. For candidates who are looking to really grow professionally, this is a great opportunity. You will be exposed to a wide assortment of various responsibilities and challenges.
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities with our merchant operations and vendor relationships.
- Extract, transform and clean various data sources to analyze vendor cash back offerings and evaluate merchant demand.
- Develop automations for data cleaning and transformations to simplify repetitive tasks.
- Work with various data sets to create actionable dashboards for the relevant team members.
- Manage merchant relationships and track approval process across different vendors using internal CRM tool.
- Present merchant reports highlighting important metrics and provide recommendations.
- Research merchant purchasing experience to identify process, pain-points, and redemption channels.
- Interface with management on the marketing, product, operations, customer and partnerships teams to provide actionable insights.
- Strong experience with Python (packages: Pandas, NumPy preferred) or equivalent
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding or experience in relational databases and SQL
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Ability to translate insights from data sets into actionable tasks and structured processes
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
- Self starter working well within a goal oriented environment
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing. Learn More – https://stackshare.io/fluz/fluz
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org