Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
As a DevOps engineer at Fluz, you will build on our already solid engineering and data science practice by adding automation to our deployment, engineering, data science, Q/A, development process. You will work on platforms which are reliable and scale and automate processes to allow the team to operate more efficiently. You will work extensively with AWS, provisioning infrastructure via code and building automated CICD pipelines. You’ll review and shape the work of your peers, and participate in a high performing engineering team. Our DevOps process is in its infancy so you’ll have the opportunity to set the course on what tech and process we use.
What you will do
- You will work extensively with Google Cloud, provisioning infrastructure via code and building automated CICD pipelines.
- Setup and maintain build and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy systems.
- Develop and maintain automated release systems.
- Setup and integrate new monitoring and alerting systems.
- Review code to ensure it is high quality, efficient, well-tested, and documented.
- Defining security policy for the public cloud and overseeing its execution.
- Design and develop a highly agile infrastructure for continuous and phased deployments.
- Research and develop solutions for infrastructure monitoring and alarming.
- Implement infrastructure and best practices for on call rotations..
- Setup development, test and staging environments for selective roll out of features.
- Monitor flow of data from various touch-points to central system and upkeep systems.
- Help to monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to any breakages.
- Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting.
- Experience setting up/managing graphing, logging and metrics tooling such as grafana, datadog.
- Experience in server side programming languages: Go, Java, Ruby, Python,
- Understanding of distributed cloud architecture.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Demonstrable experience within DevOps space.
- Experience with Postesql and GraphQL
- Experience with CI automation.
- Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems.
- Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
- Willingness to learn and teach.
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing. Learn More – https://stackshare.io/fluz/fluz
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org