Dev Ops Engineer at Disruptive FinTech Start Up
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
As a DevOps engineer at Fluz, you will build on our already solid engineering and data science practice by adding automation to our deployment, engineering, data science, Q/A, development process. You will work on platforms which are reliable and scale and automate processes to allow the team to operate more efficiently. You will work extensively with AWS, provisioning infrastructure via code and building automated CICD pipelines. You’ll review and shape the work of your peers, and participate in a high performing engineering team. Our DevOps process is in its infancy so you’ll have the opportunity to set the course on what tech and process we use.
What you will do
• You will work extensively with Google Cloud, provisioning infrastructure via code and building automated CICD pipelines.
• Setup and maintain build and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy systems.
• Develop and maintain automated release systems.
• Setup and integrate new monitoring and alerting systems.
• Review code to ensure it is high quality, efficient, well-tested, and documented.
• Defining security policy for the public cloud and overseeing its execution.
• Design and develop a highly agile infrastructure for continuous and phased deployments.
• Research and develop solutions for infrastructure monitoring and alarming.
• Implement infrastructure and best practices for on call rotations..
• Setup development, test and staging environments for selective roll out of features.
• Monitor flow of data from various touch-points to central system and upkeep systems.
• Help to monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to any breakages.
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting.
• Experience setting up/managing graphing, logging and metrics tooling such as grafana, datadog.
• Experience in server side programming languages: Go, Java, Ruby, Python,
• Understanding of distributed cloud architecture.
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform preferred.
• Demonstrable experience within DevOps space.
• Experience with Postesql and GraphQL
• Experience with CI automation.
• Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems.
• Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
• Willingness to learn and teach.
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org