Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
The Director of Finance will report directly to the CEO, investors and board of directors. You will guide the overall financial vision and direction of the company. You’ll be leading the team with big-picture thinking as well as ensuring that the team’s processes and procedures result in best-in-class finance and accounting operations. We’re looking for someone who wants to contribute to the overall direction of the company by creating a clear financial path.
Working in a start-up company environment the Director Of Finance should have experience managing small, fast-moving internal and external teams and be prepared for hands-on work.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and support business decisions with financial models.
- Support in fundraising initiatives with key investors
- Define, monitor and execute on financial KPIs. Manage the production of the quarterly & annual budget and forecasts.
- Craft financial reporting structure for various operating company initiatives and build out individual accounting teams for each operating company
- Direct month end reporting and present the statement to executive team and board of advisors
- Create financial guidelines to ensure proper cash-flow management
- Build and lead the Finance team.
- Develop financial models on a as need basis, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Successful track record at other venture backed start ups
- Executive-level quantitative/analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – communicate freely and easily internally and externally verbally and in writing
- Extreme attention to detail paired with big-picture thinking
- Degree from top undergrad or graduate school
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Confident with IT (especially Excel and any financial software packages)
- Happy working as part of a global decentralized team and managing others
- Knowledge of proper tax codes in a global environment a plus
- Financial designation of CPA/CFA/MBA ideal but not necessary if experience is greater than education.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org