Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Head of Giving
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 15 members to over 60 and our business is up 5X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
Fluz is creating a culture that rewards users for helping their friends. We have hit an inflection point where we are looking to expand beyond the core business. We are launching the giving arm of the company. The mission of this division is to inspire & support the Fluz team and members to participate in local volunteering opportunities.
The Head of Giving will be tasked with building a new micro organization within the overall Fluz ecosystem. They will develop the charitable programs and help drive activity there. As the program grows, they will build a larger team to support these initiatives and grow the Fluz impact.
What you will do
• Develop the plan for giving.
• Coordinate with interested members & Fluz team for giving opportunities.
• Build the structure of the Fluz giving organization and run the operations for the volunteering initiatives.
• Work with the Fluz content and operational team to support the giving initiative.
• Build & maintain relationships with volunteer opportunity outlets.
• Build a giving organization and follow up with their ongoing performance.
• Experience with giving organizations.
• Ability to create collective excitement towards a greater mission.
• Experience building and leading a team driven toward a mission.
• Experience building an organization of other leaders recruiting for them.
• Thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
• Ambitious, hungry, self-starter with a passion for collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting.
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org