Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for an Operational Risk Manager who is responsible for creating and implementing policies, technologies, and governance procedures to effectively manage operational risks. Their main objective is to develop sustainable strategies that minimize losses caused by internal process failures, insufficient controls, and new or unexpected risks.
- Assesses risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices
- Assists management in achieving and maintaining strategic objectives, promotes efficiency, reduces the risk of loss and helps ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements
- Assists in assessing current status of all regulation related controls and recommends control enhancements as needed
- Develops and maintains tracking metrics for management reporting and escalation
- Understands the various businesses and the applicable regulations which govern
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and / or other team members
- 6-10 years’ experience in Operational Risk is a must. Other risk and control disciplines would be a plus credit, and market
- Expertise in the following is beneficial : Fraud Awareness and Risk Management Legal and Regulatory Compliance, specifically
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written
- Bachelor’s / University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage teams
- Experience working for a diverse team across different time-zones
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Senior to Executive level
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
- Compliance Analyst
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com