Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Operations Director
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 15 members to over 60 and our business is up 5X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for an obsessive go-getter who is responsible for the efficient operations of the overall business. The successful candidate will need to be able to learn quickly, leave ego at the door, and touch various areas of the business from operations, development and customer service. The successful candidate must be a detailed oriented person able to manage multiple projects and drive follow through across the business.
What you will do
• Ensure open communication horizontally and vertically, as well as troubleshoot on behalf of executive team and escalating key issues as needed.
• Lead various projects to ensure they achieve maximum operational effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
• Implement processes and systems to deliver consistently excellent results for our customers and hosts
• Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPIs) and goals across all business channels, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these goals.
• Monitor staff performance using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results
• Highly-refined written and verbal communications skills; naturally interpersonal
• Unfailing follow through with ability to be a player / coach
• Able to successfully navigate and make decisions within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Project management skills and abilities to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Experience at an early-stage startup
• Strong organizational skills
• Unquestionable personal code of ethics; you display moral courage, integrity, trustworthiness and a commitment to diversity
• Understanding of business functions such as operations, HR, finance, marketing, revenue generation, customer relationship management and web development.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org