Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for QA Engineering Intern – Visa Sponsorship
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for a QA engineering Intern that will become an integral part
of the development team. They will be responsible to write all automated test cases and integrating them into the continuous integration process. They will conduct audits prior to each release testing all functionalities across an array of devices. This position will work along side product development team to ensure product reliability.
What you will do
• Understand the application to define expected behavior of each new function
• Writing automation tests, integration tests, unit tests and merging them into the Continuous Integration tool
• Acting as a critical player in the release process to audit new functions before deployment
• Work with development team to test all new functionality deployments
• Document any application glitches
• Test all extended functionalities across a host of various devices and
operating systems to find all possible bugs with the experience
• Experience operating using continuous integration
• Experience with Selenium, Appium, Jest, and/or Detox
• Experience with mobile application Quality Assurance
• Experience with testing protocols and documentation
• Experience with React Native is a plus
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
• Extremely organized and diligent
• Strong process oriented approach to problem solving
• Proactive nature to identify and solve problems
• Ability to move fast and make decisions with a pragmatic approach to
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org