Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help build a production-grade mobile and web application experience. This role will focus primarily on the application layer development.
We are looking for developers with experience in coding enterprise grade mobile applications. You will be a member of the overall team and thus need to work alongside other developers building out various components on a complex application.
This position will report directly to the VP of Engineering and the company’s technical advisors.
What you will do
- Develop and enhance a microservices architecture that supports our various consumer clients.
- Implement product features in both our mobile and web client applications and backend services alike.
- Assist in cloud-based DevOps and infrastructure build outs and maintenance.
- Help implement and improve coding standards across organization.
- Help to monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to security/usability concerns.
- 3+ years mobile application experience with React Native/React
- 3+ years experience with NodeJS
- Deep understanding of distributed cloud and microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of modern security best practices
- Experience with GCP/AWS – specifically Cloud Computing, API Gateways, Serverless Computing, Load Balancing etc.
- Experience with modern client-side frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with NoSQL(MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Firestore) and SQL (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle)
- Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems
- Knack for writing clean, readable, maintainable and reusable code
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Desire to be involved in product definition
- Natural Problem Solver
- Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing. Learn More – https://stackshare.io/fluz/fluz
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org