Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
The staff copy writer will own Fluz’s brand voice. You will play an essential role in the conception and execution of all marketing materials, across multiple platforms and channels. You will work towards the goals of driving awareness, engagement and loyalty. You will receive direction from senior leaders to understand our business goals & brand mission. You will be working along side our graphic design team, web design team and content team to help craft the messaging for each channel.
As a copy writer, you should have the ability to engage consumers through consistent entertaining branded messaging. We are looking for expert level knowledge of the digital communications best practices.
What you will do
- Steward the verbal brand voice to ensure Fluz’s value proposition is articulated across channels
- Ensure all assets are consistent and on-brand (style, tone of voice)
- Work with design team to optimize copy across all channels i.e., mobile, video, email
- Collaborate closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Design and other internal stakeholders to tell the brand story
- Continually innovate, identifying new and more enticing ways to tell and share the Fluz story; and evolve the verbal brand
- Build a center of excellence for the creation and production of high quality assets, setting standards copy guide standards, proofreading and other quality control
- Prepare copy for the following channels: transactional emails, email marketing, landing pages, in app messaging, chat bots, blogs and social media
- Understanding of millennial culture and relevant news
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on humor
- Personal presence on social media channels
- Understanding of SEO
- A story-teller by nature and motivated by disrupting the norm through creative content
- Ability to operate in a fast moving environment and present/sell in your work well
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with a high performing group
- Ability to distill complex ideas to compelling messaging across various marketing materials and to a variety of audiences
- Experience effectively using segmentation and targeting to optimize messaging for the right channel, target and business goal (acquisition, cross-sell, retention)
- Excellent digital communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org