Fluz is aiming to disrupt the payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments and rewards. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 25 members to over 90 and our business is up 10X. Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
Fluz is looking for a Product Manager with deep technical expertise to work closely with outstanding engineers, designers and data scientists. This role will be the glue that holds a cross-functional effort together from start to finish. Straddling the line between high-level approach and hands-on execution, you are proficient in product and business strategy; capable of presenting deftly about technical topics; and passionate about the impact the Core Engineering Team can have on developer experience, engineering teams, and customers!
- Defining the roadmap of engineering team through deep research and understanding of business goals.
- Draft, collect feedback on, and finalize requirements docs and functional specifications for projects to be built by the engineering team.
- Working with third parties to evaluate APIs and capabilities, map out integration plans.
- Manage and prioritize a backlog of issues Run sprints along side the engineering lead.
- Work cross-functionally with other product teams, marketing, operations team, customer team, and others as needed.
- Effectively manage dependencies to ensure that the right steps are taken in the right order.
- Manage new feature development including deliverables, timelines and scope of work related to new feature development.
- Keeping all project documents up to date, provide weekly and ad hoc project status reports.
- Funneling down change requests and priorities from various teams to engineering team to ensure project vision and tech roadmap is on track Improving documentation for mission-critical systems and processes.
- 4-7 years experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product roadmaps Carry an extensive technical background with a deep understanding of system architecture, networks, and integration.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across broad organizations including engineering, marketing, customer, operations, and finance.
- Successful experience collaborating with engineers, designers, and researchers preferably with a focus on consumer software.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with stakeholders.
- Comfortable with new challenges, managing uncertainty and ambiguity with a positive can-do attitude, ability to solve issues and find solutions proactively and independently.
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on overarching business priorities understanding the customers’ needs and crafting improvements to meet those needs.
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures.
- Experience putting lean methodologies into practice: capable of finding creative ways to quickly validate assumptions underlying both problems and solutions.
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing. Learn More – https://stackshare.io/fluz/fluz
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fluz is a collaborative earning app that maximizes your money. Get cashback on everyday spends, earn even more by growing your circle, and make and receive payments with friends. Easy to join and free from hidden fees forever, Fluz gives you so many ways to make what you have go even further.
- 1.5% cashback wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Earn with friends
- Pay and be paid
- Make amazing savings
- Feel totally secure
- Accessed by anyone
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org