Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Engineering Manager – Visa Sponsorship
Fluz is aiming to disrupt the mobile payment experience by making it more social. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection of social media, payments, rewards and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 7 members to over 30 and our business is up 10X.
Learn more at https://Fluz.app. We will sponsor H1B work Visas.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead the development team building out our mobile application. We are looking for developers with experience in coding enterprise grade mobile applications and leading a team. You will be a leader of the overall technical team and drive the execution of various components on a complex application.
What you will do
• Gain a deep understanding of the existing system architecture and the business case
• Setting company technical vision and leading company’s technical development
• Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
• Support In the build out of application features
• Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
• Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align to business goals
• Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
• Studying information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
• Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
• Mentoring team members
• 4-7 years working experience in roles like Senior Software Dev/Team Lead/CTO
• Deep understanding of distributed cloud architecture
• In-depth understanding of the industry
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Experience with CI tools and Automated Testing
• Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems
• Ability to lead a growing team of engineers all working in different functions
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Desire to be involved in product definition
• Able to be a “big picture” thinker
• Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
Our Tech Stack
Our Mobile application is built with React Native and Apollo on the Front End. Backend is built with Node.JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis deployed on GCP through CI and Docker Images. GitLab version control hosted on GCloud. We are using Bitrise for our CI tool and Apache for load testing.
Competitive Salaries, Equity packages, Stock Options, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea, snacks and Insider access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Marketing and Advertising
• Mobile Applications
Now, more than ever, is a time to earn extra money. Fluz helps you earn exponentially. Earning fractions of a percent back on your own purchases won’t change your life. But Fluz members earn at an exponential rate — up to a meaningful full-time income. With Fluz, members earn fractions of a percent from a network of thousands.
Fluz helps you earn while you sleep: members use Fluz to earn cash back on their everyday shopping. But unlike other rewards programs, Fluz harnesses social networks to earn cash back for an ever-expanding web of connections; whenever you, your friends, or even their friends make a purchase, you keep earning. And they earn, too.
Fluz pays you to save socially: anytime someone joins through you, they become part of your Fluz network, even total strangers. Your network grows quickly as friends invite friends of their own — and it’s all tied back to you. As members of your network use the Fluz app to pay at our list of 250 stores, you both earn together.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org