Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
As a DevOps engineer at Fluz, you will build on our already solid engineering and data science practice by adding automation to our deployment, engineering, data science, Q/A, development process. You will focus on the application support, but you’ll take on tasks throughout the stack. You will help support the infrastructure running the entire application. Our key growth driver is peer to peer recommendations, making product reliability the linchpin for our success. We are looking for a dev ops engineer who will support the production environment. Our DevOps process is in its infancy so you’ll have the opportunity to set the course on what tech and process we use.
• You will ensure solutions that are expertly designed, optimized, and supported during the entire infrastructure lifecycle
• You will work as a developer, collaborating with other system and network architects
• Defining security policy for the public cloud and overseeing its execution
• Design and develop a highly agile infrastructure for continuous and phased deployments
• Research and develop solutions for infrastructure monitoring and alarming
• Implement infrastructure and best practices for on call rotations.
• Setup development, test and staging environments for selective roll out of features.
• Build out automations within our application
• Monitor flow of data from various touch-points to central system and upkeep systems
• Help to monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to any breakages
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
• Experience in server side programming languages: Go, Java, Ruby, Python, Node
• Understanding of distributed cloud architecture
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform preferred
• Demonstrable experience within DevOps space
• Experience with NoSQL
• Experience with CI automation
• Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems
• Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable code
• Willingness to learn and teach
Competitive Salaries, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea and snacks, Dog friendly office and Insider access
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at Fluz.App/careers
Maurice Harary, Co-Founder. Maurice is one of Fluz’s Co-Founders. He leads business development efforts and product view. A businessman at his core, he loves to build & grow companies. His personal hobby is building the Fluz company.
Andreas Antrup, Board Advisor. Andreas is one of Fluz’s board advisors with a technical focus. When he is not advising Fluz, he is managing a team of 400+ AI developers at Europe’s largest fashion retailer, Zolando. Andreas is focused on bringing the same best practices to Fluz.
Ragha Srinivasan, Board Advisor. Ragha acts as an involved board advisor for Fluz. He supports the technical infrastructure development for the application. When he is not advising Fluz he is working with petabytes of data at Youtube.