To ensure a safe, productive, and healthy space for our members, please read through these guidelines before messaging, posting or commenting; all users are expected to be familiar with them and will be held accountable for following them.
Code of conduct
We support a supportive and kind environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another, to be kind to one another, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Things to remember in the community:
- Kindness is key – be kind to one another at all times
- Use caring language, be nice to each other, do not use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage and welcome others, especially new members
- Share your knowledge and experiences with each other
- Do not be afraid to ask for help
- Always be willing to help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Be there for each other and have fun!
- Be positive – always remember to have an uplifting attitude towards all members
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not share information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not share offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not share content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not share viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam
- Do not share content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Fluz documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not share content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their permission
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Fluz, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Fluz
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Fluz, its vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don’t know the answer, it’s better not to comment
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct. We reserve the right to suspend the Fluz account associated with the user who violates this.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at [email protected]